Re: 604-210-9286 Phoned 5 Times Never Left A Msg. Google Search Shows No Legitimate Number.

Message has been deleted

Loose Cannon

Mar 3, 2022, 4:19:33 PM3/3/22
On Wed, 2 Mar 2022 03:47:18 -0800 (PST), Gregory Carr
<gregorycarrit...@gmail.com> wrote:

>604-210-9286 Phoned 5 Times Never Left A Msg. Google Search Shows No Legitimate Number.

This from Google:

604-296-0210 is a Landline phone number operated by TELUS and is
located in the city of Vancouver in BC. 604-296-0210 has been searched
102 times on YP.ca. Get more information on the 604-296-0210 number,
origin, and statistics based on 44 user reports.

Further it reads that most who searched it found it to be a debt
collector. In other words, PAY YOUR BILLS, deadbeat!!!

Gregory Carr

Mar 5, 2022, 9:18:55 AM3/5/22
Take me to court lowlifes just like Gordon John Sauck. Dennis Watson #27 9965 154 St. Surrey, BC 604-496-5824 he wants to talk to you!

Ppl like Dennis Watson, Gordon John Sauck and the poster do nothing for charity. Poverty sucks so is a complete lack of compassion or ethics.

Thank You! / Merci!
Yahoo
/
Inbox

dona...@conservative.ca
To:
greg...@yahoo.ca

Thu., Mar. 3 at 11:36 a.m.

Dear Greg,

Your order has been successful, details are below.

Order ID: 2538088 March 3, 2022, 2:36 p.m.
Your Details
Billing Details Shipping Details
First name: Greg
Last name: Carr
Street:
City/Suburb: Surrey
State/Region: BC
Zip/Postcode:
Country: Canada
Phone:
Email: greg...@yahoo.ca
First name: Greg
Last name: Carr
Street:
City/Suburb: Surrey
State/Region: BC
Zip/Postcode:
Country: Canada
Phone:
Items Ordered
Item Price
$600.00 Donation $600.00
Total: $600.00

Thank you for your donation!
Yahoo
/
Inbox

Union Gospel Mission <nor...@iatspayments.com>
To:
GREG...@YAHOO.CA

Sun., Feb. 13 at 8:21 a.m.

Your Total Gift
$300.00

Thank you for your generous gift!
Your contribution is another step towards overcoming poverty, homelessness and addiction, one life at a time. Thank you for your generosity.

Your charitable tax receipt will be
mailed to the address you provided:

Mailing Address
Gregory Carr

Surrey, BC

If you're new to our community, see this special welcome message just for you. Read stories your gift has inspired!

For assistance or questions about your donation, please email don...@ugm.ca or call 604.215.5440 ext 533 and our staff will be happy to assist you.

© 2022 Union Gospel Mission
Registered Canadian Charity 131902348RR0001The information contained herein (or in any attachment) is privileged and confidential and intended only for the recipient listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy. Review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or action taken in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that attachments are virus-free, it is the recipient’s sole responsibility to scan all attachments for viruses.

Ace Ventura

Mar 5, 2022, 2:57:20 PM3/5/22
Pay yer iffin bills deadbeat homersexual and collectors will leave you alone.

Winston Chu

Mar 5, 2022, 4:19:13 PM3/5/22
Gregory Carr <gregorycarrit...@gmail.com> wrote in

> 604-210-9286 Phoned 5 Times Never Left A Msg. Google Search Shows No
> Legitimate Number.

Answer you phone or call them back. It sounds like you are hiding. Maybe
it's that live garden gnome rental place you use to work for.
Message has been deleted