Neighborhood discussion

Ralph Yozzo

Jun 10, 2024, 12:52:02 PMJun 10
to Van Buren Block Association
Please everyone that is interested attend the NYPD community meeting every 4th Wednesday of the month except for July and August.

One of our neighbors had their locks glued for no reason it appears.

If anyone has any information that would help us to reduce graffiti and crime on our block and in the area please post.

It would be good to understand cuz this could happen to you.

Fwd: 79th Precinct Community Council Meeting - Wednesday
Jun 26  •  7 – 8 PM  •  Restoration Plaza  •  View details & RSVP https://calendar.app.google/6o3FPBpwUPiatV5HA

Said Craton

Jun 10, 2024, 1:56:39 PMJun 10
to Ralph Yozzo, Van Buren Block Association
Sounds good Ralph I’ll try to make it there . Along with this neighborhood loud music every weekend from the park there’s a good deal to discuss .
Sent from my iPhone