Jan & Feb exterminator contributions - please support

1 view

Matt Moran

Feb 1, 2024, 11:09:06 AMFeb 1
to Van Buren Block Association Mailing List
Hi everyone, welcome to February.  I haven't gotten enough support for the block effort to control the rat population for January, and now it's February.  Please get it on this community effort so you can have a licensed exterminator refresh the bait stations in front of your home for only $15 per service ($30/month).  You need to treat a wide area to have a meaningful reduction in the population; also, please send this email to any neighbors who aren't on the list.

thanks,
Matt
Venmo: Matt-Moran-24
Zelle: email me and I'll give you my phone number
Cash or check to 45 VB