Department of transportation storing Deadwood and odds and ends on our block

Ralph Yozzo

Apr 22, 2024, 5:52:04 PMApr 22
to van-buren-block-asso...@googlegroups.com
Here's the response from 311

logo

Service Request Updated

Hello,

This Service Request has been updated by the Department of Transportation, DOT.

Your request details are:
Service Request Number:311-18332723
Type:Street Condition - Blocked - Construction
Location:77 VAN BUREN STREET, BROOKLYN, NY, 11221
Date Submitted: 4/20/2024 10:21:23 AM

DOT provided the following information:

The Department of Transportation will inspect the condition and will determine the next action.

The next update is due within 8 days. We’ll notify you when your request has been updated. You can also check your request status online.

Thank you,
NYC311

Jin Wang

Apr 22, 2024, 10:01:36 PMApr 22
to Ralph Yozzo, van-buren-block-asso...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Ralph for sharing the information! Hope it can be resulted for us! JTWang at 68 VB

Sent from my iPhone