Block extermination - more people need to help

1 view

Matt Moran

Oct 10, 2023, 1:55:37 PM10/10/23
to Van Buren Block Association Mailing List
Hey folks, a very small handful of us are chipping in every month to keep our bait stations refreshed twice a month.  Often it's not even enough people and I cover the difference, but I can't keep doing that.  Good luck getting an exterminator to show up for under $200... but we can each get one twice a month for $30.

Please keep this program going for our block; it makes a huge difference, and if more people are involved, we'll all see fewer rats on the block.  Send me $30 for October.

thanks,
Matt
Matt-Moran-24 on Venmo