BLOCK PARTY 2024!

Sara Nichols

May 8, 2024, 5:56:35 PMMay 8
to Van Buren Block Association, van-buren-block-asso...@googlegroups.com
Several neighbors have reached out inquiring about this year's block party. I am SO THRILLED that you all share our enthusiasm! Ot really is an amazing day every year!

Please save the date.... we have secured a permit for Saturday  8/24/24 .

As always, all contributions are welcome. We have secured a dj and are currently working on catering so we can ensure a truly communal experience. Let us know if you plan on having a bounce house or any other activity or ideas and Ms Rhonda and I can help with any logistics.

Monetary contributions  can be sent to either of us. Once we solidify catering we will be able to share specific budget details. If you've worked with a grill master or caterer, please share your recommendations.

Happy Spring all!!!!
Sara 23

Ralph Yozzo

May 8, 2024, 6:08:00 PMMay 8
to Sara Nichols, Van Buren Block Association, van-buren-block-asso...@googlegroups.com
Very cool!  Thanks Ms Sara!!!

I'm going to invite the Brooklyn solar people.  They sometimes sponsor events.

Some of the people on the Block got solar and the person from Brooklyn solar can answer any questions anybody might have.

Our house got solar and we're considering heat pumps also since once you get solar electricity costs go down.

Ralph

Sara Nichols

May 8, 2024, 6:37:10 PMMay 8
to ra...@brooklynmarathon.com, Van Buren Block Association, van-buren-block-asso...@googlegroups.com

Zoe Metcalfe-Klaw

May 9, 2024, 12:35:39 PMMay 9
to Sara Nichols, ra...@brooklynmarathon.com, Van Buren Block Association, van-buren-block-asso...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sara, we can't wait!

--
Zoe Metcalfe-Klaw
She/Her

Monica Lloyd

May 9, 2024, 6:50:17 PMMay 9
to Zoe Metcalfe-Klaw, Sara Nichols, ra...@brooklynmarathon.com, Van Buren Block Association, van-buren-block-asso...@googlegroups.com
This is the BEST way to end the summer! Thanks, Sara! :)