Vampyrian TempleUVUP September 10th 2018 update

RevJP Vanir

Sep 10, 2018, 3:28:38 PM9/10/18
to Vampyrian TempleUVUP
View this email in your browser

Never forget our network chats are at Vampyrian TempleUVUP ***MAIN Chat*** on the first Wednesday of each month from 7pm to 10pm EASTERN standard Time
1. Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled Candle Magick tip

2. Rev. JP Vanir added a new video titled Real Life Vampire Couple Drink Each Other's Blood

3. Rev. JP Vanir added a new video titled Intro to Shielding

4. Rev. JP Vanir added a new video titled Real Vampires: From Psychics to Sanguines

5. Rev. JP Vanir added a new video titled RickiLakeShow oct 1996... I'm a vampire and today I will prove it. ???

6. Rev. JP Vanir added a new video titled Psychic Vampire Energy Technique

7. Rev. JP Vanir added a new video titled Jenny Jones Show- May 21, 1997 (partial)

8. Rev. JP Vanir added a new video titled Joan Rivers Show vampire episode

9. Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled In search of the first Vampyre by Tim

10. Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled Irish-American Witchcraft: Fairy Queens, Folklore, and Popculture BY MORGAN DAIMLER

11. Rev. JP Vanir added a new blog titled My favorite time of year

12. Rev. JP Vanir added a new discussion Autumn Equinox

13. Rev. JP Vanir added a new video titled Tyra Investigates The Vampire Culture. Part 2

14. Rev. JP Vanir added a new video titled Tyra Investigates The Vampire Culture. Part 4

A while ago we already added:

Tyra Investigates The Vampire Culture. Part 1: http://vampyrian.spruz.com/videos.htm?a=&act=view-video&id=B84B311A-17A6-424A-A540-2ADCFF00DD0C

Tyra Investigates The Vampire Culture. Part 3: http://vampyrian.spruz.com/videos.htm?a=&act=view-video&id=D82294F4-03E0-48F7-8BCD-B39A4FCA0E65

Tyra Investigates The Vampire Culture. Part 5: http://vampyrian.spruz.com/videos.htm?a=&act=view-video&id=9544F108-D9EE-4A7C-B9BD-4CD87F5D11A3

Don't forget to check in to see all our new additions in your one stop Vampyre Spirituality Network