Vampyrian TempleUVUP updates for June/July 2019

1 view

RevJP Vanir

Aug 4, 2019, 6:35:08 PM8/4/19
to Vampyrian TempleUVUP
Vampyrian TempleUVUP updates for June and July 2019https://mailchi.mp/d4395ef08efc/vampyrian-templeuvup-updates-for-june-july-2019

1. June 7th - Rev. JP Vanir added a new blog titled Buddhism is good but I can not be one

2. June 8th - Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled LORD SHIVA - THE DESTROYER

3. June 15th - Rev. JP Vanir added a new blog titled Balancing my chakras

4. June 26th - Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled Fates and Fairies

5. June 29th - Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled Irish-American Witchcraft: Midsummer, the Fair Folk, and Some Advice

6. July 11th - Rev. JP Vanir added a new blog titled Autism and ME

7. July 20th - Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled What Makes Paganism Pagan? BY JOHN BECKETT

8. July 28th - Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled SMUDGING 101

9. July 29th - Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled Taoism 101 Introduction to the Tao

And our Newest members since the last update are: Samara and Vampyre Bloodpact

AND never forget NETWORK CHATS on every first Wednesday of the month 7pm to 10pm EASTERN standard Time on the left hand of the network site and at: Vampyrian TempleUVUP ***MAIN Chat***  AND Vampyrian TempleUVUP Discord Chat

Thanks again and dark blessings to you all!!!

Rev. JP Vanir