Summer 2018 Update for the summer solstice tomorrow

RevJP Vanir

Jun 19, 2018, 6:54:54 PM6/19/18
to Vampyrian TempleUVUP

Summer 2018 Update for the summer solstice tomorrow...

***Just a reminder we have monthly chats on the first Wednesday of each month from 7pm eastern till 10pm eastern at: Vampyrian TempleUVUP ***MAIN Chat***

Rev. JP Vanir added a new blog titled A proper church for me

Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled Iceland's pagan Zuist religion hopes to build temple

Rev. JP Vanir added a new discussion Vampires, Paganism, and You by Morgan St. Knight

Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled Iceland's pagan Zuist religion hopes to build temple

Rev. JP Vanir added a new discussion Vampires, Paganism, and You by Morgan St. Knight

Rev. JP Vanir added a new discussion My Vampirism and Spirituality by Amador Vampyre

Rev. JP Vanir added a new discussion Winner of our first free book contest

Rev. JP Vanir added a new discussion Climate Change Threats and Solutions

Rev. JP Vanir added a new discussion Candle Magick Basics by Damien Ferguson

Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled EOSTRE

Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled The Vampyrian Shadow Tongue is as follows (as well as the majority of the Vampire community)

Rev. JP Vanir added a new blog titled Cults and you

Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled Hearth of Hellenism: Genocide and the Triumph of Christianity

Rev. JP Vanir added a new page titled
Celebrating Litha, the Summer Solstice

Rev. JP Vanir added a new blog titled CUUPS

As you should know Vampyrian TempleUVUP (United Vampyre Unitarian Pagans) is now a CUUPS: https://www.facebook.com/CUUPS.org/ or http://www.cuups.org/ unofficial supporter maybe one day we will be official...

Copyright © 2018 Vampyrian TempleUVUP, All rights reserved.