Welcome

RevJP Vanir

Jul 18, 2017, 4:14:20 PM7/18/17
to Vampyrian TempleUVUP
Welcome to the Vampyrian TempleUVUP

Thank you for joining & welcome! We are a Vampyre Temple for Vampyrian Spirituality, Divinity, unity, support, & strength. The whole purpose is to unite and educate the Vampire community on its abilities, capabilities, beginnings as well as focus on the spirituality of Vampyrism & I hope you join us in the chat room on Wednesdays after 7pm Eastern till about 10pm. The Vampyrian Spirituality is based in Vampyrism as we are very Spiritual souls & Vampyrian beliefs are best explained in the TempleUVUP Vampyrian Shadow Books. Don't forget to join are official website

and Network: http://vampyrian.spruz.com/

TempleUVUP Vampyrian Shadow books are available here:

http://vampyrian.spruz.com/vampyrian-books.htm

Father JP Vanir Founder & Spiritual Father of TempleUVUP

http://www.facebook.com/Vampyrian.Rev.JP

My EMAIL: jp.v...@templeuvup.network

My YIM: theuvup

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Vampyrian.TempleUVUP/

I JP Vanir am The Geeky, ADHD, Vampyre, Rivethead, Traditional, Hippie Goth, Vegetarian, "Vampyrian" Graver", Pansexual Experimental Sound Artist AKA theUVUP. I am the Old school Gothic Vampyre SUCCUBUS & Proud PhreaK, and the founder of Vampyrian TempleUVUP: http://vampyrian.spruz.com/ since Dec. 18th 2003. I have been in the gothic community since the first Outland (mid 90's) as well as the Vampire community 15 years; Not too I am slightly obsessed with possession, the supernatural, Vampyres, Otherkin, Dark Spirituality, and Darkness ect. I am mostly active with my Vampyrian-Trance sound art, writing, going out, TempleUVUP and helping others that have gone through the same crap as me. I am however in a few other sites and networks. I am also an Empath & Proud Phreak in Central, Ohio. I LOVE MUSIC, clubbing, and dancing...