Obtaining <m^2> from curie temperature calculation

Somnath Jana

Jun 27, 2024, 4:25:28 AMJun 27
to Vampire Users
I want to estimate <m^2>, i.e., mean of the square of the magnetization as a function of temperature. I suppose one needs to perform a curie temperature calculation and do the averaging for  <m^2>. Is there a output command that will give this quantity?

Thank you.

Richard Evans

Jun 27, 2024, 5:00:09 AMJun 27
to Somnath Jana, Vampire Users
Hi,

This would require source code modification to do, but contributions are welcome. Have a look at the src/statistics module - <m^2> is calculated for susceptibility, binder cumulant or standard deviation - you could modify one of these functions to make the <m^2> available for direct output.

All the best,

Richard