Initialization from file

hamedv...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2024, 3:34:10 AM (14 days ago) Jul 8
to Vampire Users
Hi all,

I modified cs_set_atom_vars2.cpp file to initialize from another data file. The generated spin output matches the data file. However, it seems the coordination of atoms corresponding to the spin-out changes for every run. For example, line 10 of spin file  corresponds to location x1,y1,z1 for the first run and x2,y2,z2 for the second run which changes the simulation.
How can I control the position of atoms corresponding to the spin file to be the same every time?

Best Regards

Hamed Vakili

Jul 8, 2024, 6:28:25 AM (14 days ago) Jul 8
to Vampire Users
To clarify more,  cs_set_atom_vars2.cpp reads the spins_initial.dat file to initialize. The spins_initial.dat file is created from a previous simulation output.
After running a new simulation, when looking at the initial spin output file (spins-00000000.data), it matches spins_initial.dat file. However, the corresponding location of the spins do not match any more.
spins_initial.png is the plot of the previous simulation output that was used to make spins_initial.dat.
spins-00000000.png is the plot of the initial spin output of the new simulation.

spins-00000000.data
spins_initial.dat
spins-00000000.png
spins_initial.png