FRACTION OF ALLOYS

Shabeer ali pc

Jul 5, 2024, 2:11:48 AMJul 5
to Vampire Users
Hi all.
I have used alloys fraction of Fe2NiTi to Fe2.25Ni0.75Ti. (25% of Ni to Fe position). I have shared two screenshots of these, Can anyone tell me whether my steps are right 0r not?

Thanks in advance.
SHABEER ALI PC
Senior Research Fellow
Functional Materials, Center for Sustainable Energy Technology Division,
CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) Thiruvananthapuram- 695 019 Kerala, India.
Screenshot from 2024-07-05 11-09-10.png
Screenshot from 2024-07-05 11-08-52.png

F Ξ L I P Ξ

Jul 5, 2024, 8:20:04 AMJul 5
to shabeera...@gmail.com, vampir...@googlegroups.com

You need to add the comand:

material[3]:host-alloy

Shabeer ali pc

Jul 9, 2024, 12:20:17 AM (13 days ago) Jul 9
to F Ξ L I P Ξ, vampir...@googlegroups.com
Hi sir'
now the steps are ok??

SHABEER ALI PC
Senior Research Fellow
Functional Materials, Center for Sustainable Energy Technology Division,
CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) Thiruvananthapuram- 695 019 Kerala, India.

Fe2NiTi.mat