ValueEval'24

Johannes Kiesel

Dec 19, 2023, 4:26:42 AM12/19/23
to ValueEval
Hi all,

ValueEval'24 is part of Touché, which just opened registration! So prepare for another round of human value detection ;)

If you have not found it yet, here is our web page: https://touche.webis.de/clef24/touche24-web/human-value-detection.html

This year we have two sub-tasks, long document, multi-linguality, and further increased awesomeness due to our collaboration with the ValuesML project [1].

Moreover,  we improved our evaluator so that you get a detailed run analysis (including ROC-curves and a table showing which sentences your approach performed worst on) every time you submit. And with our improved submission templates (python script [2] and notebook [3]) your approach can automatically also run as a server application for demo purposes (like [4]).

Don't hesitate to ask more questions here.

We are looking forward to your registration [5] and submission (until May 6, 2024)! Please spread the word, encourage your students, and participate yourself ;)

Regards,
Johannes

[5] https://clef2024-labs-registration.dei.unipd.it/ via Touché -> Human Value Detection