ValueEval Data Submission

Johannes Kiesel

Sep 6, 2022, 3:08:53 AM9/6/22
to valu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

In case you have not seen it elsewhere: we are looking for data
contributions for the ValueEval dataset. To be clear: we will take care
of the annotation. However, existing datasets that we know and we could
build on are all *very* US-focused.

But we are interested in compiling a diverse set of arguments, so if you
happen to know a dataset from elsewhere or are open to contribute a bit
of data (50 to 100 arguments are already nice to have) from your own
home region or some other place of the world you are familiar with
(translated to English), we would appreciate htat a lot and think it
would make ValueEval so much better.

Besides doing the annotation for your data (which may be interesting for
some of you), we would also like to write a resource paper with all
contributors at the end.

So please get in touch if you are interested!

https://touche.webis.de/semeval23/touche23-web/index.html#data

Johannes

--
Johannes Kiesel