ValueEval Paper Submission and Results Data

Johannes Kiesel

Feb 20, 2023, 3:18:56 PM2/20/23
to valu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Since the first teams are now asking for it, we added links to the
SemEval submission requirements and submission site to the "Important
Dates" section of our web page:

https://touche.webis.de/semeval23/touche23-web/index.html#important-dates

The requirements (you have to look for "system description paper") are
already included in the paper template. So if you are using the template
you should be good to go.

Moreover, we gradually extended the results section of the web page in
the last days [1]. You can download from there a tsv file containing all
precision, recall, and F1 scores for all value categories, all test
datasets, and all runs submitted for the deadline (182 runs total!). You
can also get the same information as tables on a web page [2].

So maybe that contains some information you were looking for.

If there is more we can do to help you in writing the paper, please do
not hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Johannes, Milad, Nellie, Maximilian, Nicolas, Henning, and Benno

[1] https://touche.webis.de/semeval23/touche23-web/index.html#results
[2] https://touche.webis.de/semeval23/touche23-web/submitted-runs.html

--
Johannes Kiesel