Human Value Detection Web UI

Johannes Kiesel

May 2, 2024, 6:21:25 PMMay 2
to valu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

In case you want to showcase your approach that you are submitting to
ValueEval'24 or just want to quickly check what your approach says tom
some texts you have:

We now put a first version of our Web UI online!

https://valueeval24.web.webis.de/

By default, it uses whatever you server you run on your machine: all of
our example approaches [1] work, or your own if you used them as
template. Just have a look at the "Server usage" section of the README
(e.g., [2]).

I also put our BERT baseline online. Click on "bert-baseline-en" to use
that one (intended for demo purposes... this will not be fast enough for
extensive experiments).

Moreover, you can find the source code (as one file) on our Github [3].
Feel free to use it in whichever way you want!

We hope this is helpful to you all! Feedback is welcome ;)

Regards,
Johannes

[1]
https://github.com/touche-webis-de/touche-code/blob/main/clef24/human-value-detection/approaches/README.md