An exploration of research methods

Fran

Sep 19, 2010, 6:06:44 PM9/19/10
to Value Networks
By Sergej Van Middendorp, Advanced Practitioner and Facilitator.

A value network provides a way to analyze and design the business
model of independent organizations, collaborating towards a common
objective. A groove refers to a shared state of consciousness between
the musicians in a jazz band, improvising at peak performance. In my
PhD program with Fielding Graduate University, I want to learn from
jazz, how we can help people in value networks achieve a groove. This
paper explores approaches, methods, and techniques that could serve to
answer such a research question.

http://businessjazz.blogspot.com/2010/09/exploration-of-research-methods.html