The Great Game of Business is Changing to Networks

Fran

Sep 8, 2010, 9:48:24 PM9/8/10
to Value Networks
The great game of business is changing from a process-centric view of
work to a human-centric view of business as value creating networks.
Collaboration tools and social networking technologies are gaining
rapid traction even in the most traditional of businesses. This means
that work design and management practices are approaching a
significant turning point in the world of work design.

When it comes to running the great game of business most people – and
even new technologies – are still stuck in traditional business “game
boards." Three types of game boards have dominated business management
for two decades.

New at http://valuenetworks.com/public/item/259863.

Fran

Sep 9, 2010, 1:13:40 PM9/9/10
to Value Networks
Thank you Edna, Graham, David, for comments on the blog.

Fran

Sep 15, 2010, 3:31:58 PM9/15/10
to Value Networks
We have put up a YouTube video to accompany this blog. Please take a
look and then share it with others.
> > New athttp://valuenetworks.com/public/item/259863.- Hide quoted text -

Fran

Sep 15, 2010, 3:37:36 PM9/15/10
to Value Networks
Here is the link to the video - http://tiny.cc/a89dp.
> > > New athttp://valuenetworks.com/public/item/259863.-Hide quoted text -

Bill Daul

Sep 16, 2010, 7:25:44 PM9/16/10
to value-n...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Fran/Verna.  I am sharing the blog entry and video with a principal on a DoD project I am on and a couple of other at Stanford.

--bill

Bill Daul

Chief Collaboration Officer
NextNow Collaboratory a synergistic web of relationships focused on transforming the present

http://www.human-landscaping.com/nextnow
http://www.nextnow.net  -- NN Network Blog
http://www.nextnow.org  -- NN Collaboratory Blog

==================================

"Play with boundaries, not within."

David Meggitt

Sep 17, 2010, 7:34:18 AM9/17/10
to Value Networks
Hi Fran,
I'm getting the message "Disallowed Key Characters" when trying the
video link you provided. :-(
David

On Sep 15, 8:37 pm, Fran <f...@vernaallee.com> wrote:
> Here is the link to the video -http://tiny.cc/a89dp.