Valorant Points Generator - Free VP Points

Claudia Ramos

Apr 4, 2021, 11:35:08 AM4/4/21
to Valorant Points
FREE VP GENERATOR FOR VALORANT - GET FREE SKINS AND WEAPONS

Welcome, current and aspiring players and players of VALORANT, my name is Joe Lee and I am the Billing Leader of the game. Throughout the closed beta (or elsewhere), you may have seen the VALORANT store (which is still under construction) and a small sample of the weapon skins and other types of cosmetic content available.

Me and the Premium Content team want each player to be able to collect and customize the VALORANT experience to demonstrate their style, performance or just a taste for shiny weapons.

First and foremost: we want to make an amazing game. The collection of optional extras will never affect the game mechanics, so the player will just have to focus on hitting the shots and trying to go to point B, but go back to A. Or try to go to point A, but end up going to B.

GET FREE SKINS AND WEAPONS FOR VALORANT WITH OUR GENERATOR!

Now, let's talk more about cosmetic content and how to get them. Here's a summary:

  • Enable new Agents, weapon skins, player cards, and sprays by completing Agent Contracts.
  • Enable weapon skins in the Store using VALORANT Points.
  • "Evolve" some weapon skins and depart in a specific theme using Radianite Points.
  • Earn items with the Battle Pass (available at launch) on the free and paid tracks.

The store alternates weapon skins and clash in two sections: Highlights and Offers. The Highlights section changes every two weeks, while the Offers section trades every 2 or 3 days.

VALORANT Points, or VP, are the premium currency used to enable content. VP's can only be purchased using real money from the VALORANT client.

FREE WEAPONS AND CONFRONTATION SKINS

VALORANT is a shooting game, and you'll spend a lot of time looking at your weapons. Nothing would make more sense than using exclusive weapon skins as the primary source of customization. You can get them in the store, through Contracts and the Battle Pass.

Even with all the customizations we have ready and planned, we take great care that all content (especially weapon skins) is created without interfering with game mechanics. While the characteristics of a weapon can change when customized by a skin (model, animation, visual effects, audio), none of this should offer advantages or disadvantages to players. If we find that any skin breaks this rule, know that it was accidental and that we will make the necessary adjustments as soon as possible.

In addition, it is important to note that other players will only see skin model changes. All other changes (from new animations to equipping and reloading to visual and sound effects) will only apply to each player's personal experience, without affecting the others. For example, a vandal with different skin will always sound like a normal Vandal to enemies.

Claudia Ramos

Apr 4, 2021, 11:35:32 AM4/4/21
to Valorant Points