[FUNcube] Use of the Funcube Dongle with the new release (4.21) of MULTIPSK

David Tanks

Apr 9, 2012, 8:29:33 AM4/9/12
to valle...@googlegroups.com
Using the FunCube Dongle with new MultiPSK.

73,  David AD4TJ

Apr 9, 2012, 10:02:11 AM4/9/12
to valle...@googlegroups.com
Ok,  this will be the last email forwarded about FunCube Dongle; if you are interested, you need to join the funcube yahoo group and get these posts for yourself, along with all of the other posts concerning the operation, use, and latest news of the FunCube Dongle.

73, David AD4TJ