Info

Robert Dixon

Jun 25, 2024, 8:52:38 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to valle...@googlegroups.com
I was disappointed to open the e-mail this AM and not find any comments about the Harrisonburg paper DN-R article on Monday's page 3 page 6 concerning Ham

radio. It was an EXCELLENT article and covered Ham involvement in emergency situations. It also discussed Field Day involvement. I have seen some pretty

messed-up articles over the years and this one was 100% accurate. (Some of you may remember the boo-boo on the TV program NCIS when they got CB and

Ham radio really screwed up.)

Maybe now I will meet someone on the street when they see my gear and not be asked what my handle is.................

73  Bob W8HGH

Erika Kancler

Jun 25, 2024, 10:04:29 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to Robert Dixon, Valle...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I imagine most of us do not have a subscription to the DNR. I went to their online site and could not find the article. Anyone have a link? Thanks!!

Erika K4NOV

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2024, at 8:52 AM, Robert Dixon <w8...@msn.com> wrote:

Please do not send jokes and junk e-mail on this list - Let's use it for our various hobbies, public service, communications and any good useful information for our hobbies and Events.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Valley Hams" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/valleyhams/DM5PR12MB2504CBBA1F73AE61ED34F9F2EDD52%40DM5PR12MB2504.namprd12.prod.outlook.com.

David Gordon

Jun 25, 2024, 10:06:36 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to Erika Kancler, Robert Dixon, valle...@googlegroups.com
This is one reason why I don’t subscribe to the DNR.

David Kb4lci