Help with Grindstone Traill Running Festival 2024

Josh Oppenheimer

Jun 24, 2024, 3:50:48 PM (6 days ago) Jun 24
to valle...@googlegroups.com

Thank you to the ones who have already signed up to help at this race.  HAMs are a vital part of this event and have been keeping our runners safe for almost 20 years at this event.

We are looking to fill spots at our aid stations, as well as at least two NET control positions for these races – 100 mile, 100K, 50K and ½ marathon (All one event – September 20th through the 22nd) .  I’m including signup genius link.  Some locations have multiple spots available, and that is because that aid station will be open for more than 8 hours.  If you pick a spot with multiple positions – I will work with you to split out hours for that spot once both slots are filled.

Why help us?

  • It’s a great event that brings together a lot of people from outside our area, and even our country.
  • Great Practice.  This a great event with lots of moving parts and couldn’t be run without your help.
  • $100 Gas Card
  • Event SWAG
  • All the food you can eat while you are there 😊  (Of course it’s aid station food, but most have some good options such as BBQ, breakfast, soup, grilled cheese, etc…)

Please consider signing up here –

 HAMS - Grindstone 2024

Or please write me back with any questions.

Thanks,

Josh Oppenheimer

Josh Oppenheimer

Grindstone Trail Running Festival