ARES Hours For Your Local EC Needed By July 1st Please!

David Tanks

Jun 27, 2024, 6:35:08 AM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to valleyhams
Here is my monthly reminder to give your local Emergency Coordinator your man-hours for the month of June. This includes: any Winlink work, Public Service events, ARES nets, Hospital Hams, etc. For Augusta County this includes Fox Hunt preparation and participation, etc. I don't know how other ECs are handling that area, but I consider it ARES man-hours as it is preparing us for possible use in the future (as all of our ARES activities do). Also Field Day is a practice for an actual away-from-home activation, so I will accept hours for prep time and actual event time. I would like your hours split up in the categories that apply to you, so I can better keep track of the various activities. Thanks for your participation in ARES!

David, AD4TJ EC for Augusta County