Closed down HF Gateway

KE4KEW - Marty

Jun 28, 2024, 10:32:05 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to Valley Hams
I have decided to shut down the HF Gateway for an undetermined amount of time.

I've had one radio or another running gateways 24/7 for around 4 years, without interruption and it's time for me to take a break from it.

It will still be available for Winlink Wednesday, both morning and evening sessions on 3565

I will leave the gateway in a ready to turn on and activate state if determined necessary or by request.

It would be interesting to see someone do it.

Thank you to those who used it.  I was happy to provide it.

Marty
KE4KEW

cwbarnes62

Jun 29, 2024, 8:21:03 AM (24 hours ago) Jun 29
to Valley Hams
Thanks Marty for doing what you do for Winlink. Especially Winlink Wednesday!!!

Chris
KN4IJF