Field Day Update - Venue Change

Mark Purington

Jun 21, 2024, 1:25:08 PM (9 days ago) Jun 21
to Valle...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Just a quick update, the Rockingham Fairground folks have moved us to a nearby building for this weekend. Registration, the GOTA station, and tonight's potluck have been moved just two buildings down from where we were located last year.

This is the Horticultural Building (fruits and veggies) and has the same air conditioning and restrooms as we enjoyed in the Poultry building last time.

Dinner is still at 6:00 tonight, and Field Day activities still kick off tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 pm.

Hope to see you there,

Mark - KO4OLJ