Skywarn

Dave Beebe

Jun 19, 2024, 9:33:35 AM (11 days ago) Jun 19
to valle...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to all who checked in last week! We had 33 check ins from several counties. A Skywarn class for Augusta County is currently in “Scheduling” . Will let you know when the schedule is finalized.

If you misplaced your spotter number you can email lwx-r...@noaa.gov, Subject line:  Spotter Number Request. Include your contact information.

For those of you that have taken other internet based classes… the NWS will still take your  weather reports if you do not have a local NWS spotter number.

Next net is 7/10, 9pm on W4NPT. OR if we are activated by the NWS.. Listen to WX radio when there is threatening conditions for “spotter activation”

Feel free to email me at k4ue...@gmail.com if you have any questions.

73

Dave