Final Reminder - MARA/VARA Field Day Potluck

Mark Purington

Jun 20, 2024, 9:45:12 AM (10 days ago) Jun 20
to Valle...@googlegroups.com
One last reminder, folks, (for this year, anyhow!)

VARA and MARA are hosting the annual Field Day Potluck Dinner at 6:00 PM on Friday, June 21, at the Rockingham County Fairgrounds in Harrisonburg.

The clubs will supply a main dish of fried chicken and barbecue, as well as plates, cutlery, etc. We're putting out a call for side dishes and desserts to round out the meal.

Bring out your summertime favorites and join us for an evening of good food and good company.
  • Please come in by 5:45 and provide any serving utensils needed for your dish.
  • Crockpots are welcome! (plenty of electrical outlets available)
  • A limited number of chairs will be provided but you may want to bring your own.
Contact me if you have any questions. We're looking forward to seeing you on Friday the 21st.

Thanks!

Mark
KO4OLJ