Eminent Journalist Shri Deepak Chaurosia writes

seshadri sridharan

Jun 21, 2024, 9:44:18 PMJun 21
to வல்லமை, hiru thoazhamai
ஆபிரகாமிய மதத்தில் கேள்விக்கு உட்படுத்துவது haraam. கடவுள் குழந்தையாக தான் ஒருவனை உருவாக்குகிறான் ஆனால் மனிதானாக அல்லவோ சாகிறான். அதுவே முரண்பட  மாறிவிட்டது. எப்படி இறைவன் அளித்தபடி புதைக்கப்பட்ட வேண்டும் என்றால் குழந்தை உடலாக அல்லவா புதைக்க வேண்டும்?

Eminent Journalist Shri Deepak Chaurosia writes that:
 I am not a blind Modi fan.  but -

 1) Out of the 231 organ donors at AIIMS in the last three years, not a single one is a Muslim.  There are 39 Muslims who have received organs from donated bodies.

 2) 410 people donated their bodies in 3 years at Ahmedabad Civil Hospital.  There is not a single Muslim here either.  But 62 Muslims received organs from donated bodies.

 3) I asked a Muslim friend of mine, why is this?  I was surprised to hear the answer to this question, you will also be surprised to know that….
 He says, "In our religion, the body created by God is buried exactly as God gave it, nothing less. So organ donation even after death is HARAAM in our society."

 Then I said, "Then how can you take other people's body parts?"
  He could not answer it then.  He said, "Allah's Messenger did not say anything about it."
 : *"Notes and Instructions...*"
 - *"While donating body / organs after the death of self or your relatives, make a mandatory condition that the organs from here on will be given only to HINDUS.*"

 - *Both good and bad Muslims read the Qur'an the same, but one becomes a pessimist and the other tacitly supports him.*
 The above incident proves that only taking is written in the Quran......

(Eminent Journalist Deepak Chaurosia said and wrote this bitter truth, I am obliged to share it with you. Because there is truth in it which is very important for all of us to know)