Vallalar 200

Vallalar Groups

Sep 27, 2022, 9:43:00 PM9/27/22
to doodlep...@google.com, Vallalar Groups
Dear Google Doodle,

  We would like to suggest a Google doodle on Oct 5th 2022 to commemorate the 200th birthday celebration of Saint Ramalinga swamigal( popularly known as Vallalar)
    To bring the world peace and harmony, everyone should know about Vallalar's work and his preachings.
About Saint Vallalar
    One of the great spiritual master,social reformer,alchemist,great scholar and poet. Through his poems and prose he preached compassion, immortality and universal brotherhoodness.
    He started sathya Dharma salai about 150 years ago to feed the poor and still it is running.

  We are looking forward to your acceptance of our suggestion.

Thanks.
Vallalar Groups