USE MY VALIUM $OURCE

sacto

Apr 18, 2011, 6:19:13 PM4/18/11
to valium online
DI have a Great source for Valium made by ,
Roche . Ive been going through this lady that lives in Pakistan the
city is lahore the reason i mention the city us becase she lives in
the city where the ROCHE FACTORY is located. Ok now all the Valium
are 10mg and come in blister packs of ten Valiums in each blister
All orders are shipped via uspa ONLY. The good news is you can make a
small first time order if that makes you feel better. Ok the best news
is you pay 300.00 usd for 1000 Valium and that pays for shipping
to :)
So if your tired of getting scammed try my Source.
She is the best person i have ever done buissnes with.
Price is Great my only complaint is how long it takes to get to me.
Also she has xanex an klonopin a ativan. And special K. Ive never
had a problem with customes or any other problems.

So if your tired of getting burnt email an i promise you
That you wont eed another supplier.
Email me ill then give you her email address an name.

Sacto420@ aim.com