ValidateThis‬ API docs in ‪jsduck‬ style

CFMitrah from @MitrahSoft

May 14, 2014, 3:49:34 PM5/14/14
to valida...@googlegroups.com
ValidateThis‬ API docs in ‪jsduck‬ style http://examples.mitrahsoft.com/ValidateThisDoc/

Bob Silverberg

May 14, 2014, 4:23:43 PM5/14/14
to ValidateThis
Nice!

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 3:49 PM, CFMitrah from @MitrahSoft <saravana...@gmail.com> wrote:
ValidateThis‬ API docs in ‪jsduck‬ style http://examples.mitrahsoft.com/ValidateThisDoc/

CFMitrah from @MitrahSoft

May 26, 2014, 10:10:04 AM5/26/14
to valida...@googlegroups.com
How can contribute this back to validateThis website's API doc section?

Bob Silverberg

May 26, 2014, 1:15:35 PM5/26/14
to ValidateThis
Good question. Unfortunately nobody is officially maintaining ValidateThis nor the web site. Daria spoke with me at cf.Objective() about the possibility of Team CF Advance taking over ownership of it, and I would be all in favour of that. Perhaps that's something that some people on this list could look into.

Bob

Mark Britton

May 26, 2014, 10:01:52 PM5/26/14
to valida...@googlegroups.com
Where did everyone go.

Bob Silverberg

May 26, 2014, 10:10:24 PM5/26/14
to ValidateThis
"Everyone" is me and I haven't written a line of CFML in over 2 years. I tried to find someone or some people to take over ownership when I stopped but there were no takers. It's still an excellent framework, imo, and I think plenty of people are still using it and being helped by it. It's not broken so maybe it doesn't need any maintenance, but if it does I am no longer the person who is going to do it.

Bob

Mark Britton

May 26, 2014, 10:22:08 PM5/26/14
to valida...@googlegroups.com
If not CFML what are you working on?

Bob Silverberg

May 26, 2014, 10:30:46 PM5/26/14
to ValidateThis
I'm not sure that this is the right place to be discussing this, as it probably doesn't interest most people on this list, so I'll answer, but if you want to continue the conversation we should take it offlist.

I am mostly using Python now and also Javascript. I'd say about 80% of the code I write is Python and the rest is Javascript.

Bob

Mark Britton

May 26, 2014, 10:59:46 PM5/26/14
to valida...@googlegroups.com
No problem take off list. Sorry if I offended. I respected this body of work and have just observed numerous cf developers changing language paths and was wondering
 where you were going.

Mark

Bob Silverberg

May 27, 2014, 12:12:59 AM5/27/14
to ValidateThis
No offence taken. I just didn't want to bore everyone else with my personal details.

Cheers,
Bob

CFMitrah from @MitrahSoft

May 27, 2014, 11:22:49 AM5/27/14
to valida...@googlegroups.com
I have informed to Team CF Advance team, Probably someone (Randy) from Team CF Advance will keep in touch with you regarding this.