Group name change

Andrew Beekhof

Oct 9, 2023, 7:05:27 PM10/9/23
to validate...@googlegroups.com
Just an FYI, as part of standardizing on the validated patterns naming, this group has also been renamed to https://groups.google.com/g/validatedpatterns and the associated email address for any validated patterns questions is now validate...@googlegroups.com

The old address no longer works.

--
Andrew Beekhof
Senior Manager & Seagull Engineer

Anthony Herr

Oct 10, 2023, 7:03:52 AM10/10/23
to Andrew Beekhof, validate...@googlegroups.com
Do we need to promote this outside the team?  Do the forums or any external teams use them?  Should we use it in our external presentations?