bash: vagrant: command not found

Ekwonye Chibuzor Michael

May 14, 2023, 4:55:02 AM5/14/23
to Vagrant
bash: vagrant:  command not found

Please i need assistance

Regards.

justzahiphop justza

May 14, 2023, 4:56:35 AM5/14/23
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Which assistance?

GitHub Issues: https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/issues
Discuss: https://discuss.hashicorp.com/c/vagrant/24
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/6018b37b-a383-42a6-9615-cbc74b3a041dn%40googlegroups.com.

Antony Stone

May 14, 2023, 5:16:55 AM5/14/23
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday 14 May 2023 at 10:55:02, Ekwonye Chibuzor Michael wrote:

> bash: vagrant: command not found

Which operating system and version is this on, and how did you install
vagrant?

Antony.

--
I still maintain the point that designing a monolithic kernel in 1991 is a
fundamental error. Be thankful you are not my student. You would not get a

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Ekwonye Chibuzor Michael

May 14, 2023, 5:55:01 AM5/14/23
to Vagrant
Good day., I have fixed it, i noticed i had not installed the Vagrant.exe file on my windows PC.

Thank you so much for your advice, i appreciate.

Fixed and working now.

Regards.

Jim McGinness

May 14, 2023, 3:51:24 PM5/14/23
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
That probably indicates Vagrant is not installed or that it is installed somewhere that your shell doesn't know to look for it.

 -- jmcg