VAGRANT VSPHERE

ROOKIE IT

Jan 5, 2022, 1:26:28 AM1/5/22
to Vagrant
Does anyone know of documentation, book, or video of someone actually configuring VSPHERE utilizing vagrant to configure multiple Windows 2016/2019 servers? Or anything similar? I'm interested in this and would love somewhere to start. Thanks in advance.

RIT

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Jan 12, 2022, 7:29:11 AM1/12/22
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Vagrant had a community plugin, but if you are open to test, terraform have native support for vsphere.

Vagrant community plugin, havent used in a long time, but used to work just fine:

terraform:

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 7:26 AM ROOKIE IT <fedora.go...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know of documentation, book, or video of someone actually configuring VSPHERE utilizing vagrant to configure multiple Windows 2016/2019 servers? Or anything similar? I'm interested in this and would love somewhere to start. Thanks in advance.

RIT

GitHub Issues: https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/issues
Discuss: https://discuss.hashicorp.com/c/vagrant/24
---