Vagrant Up not Running on Mac M1. Showing Syntax Error.

Oluwafemi

Jun 20, 2023, 12:32:10 AM6/20/23
to Vagrant
I encountered a problem while trying to run a Vagrant Box on my Mac M1 terminal. I got a syntax error relating to Network configuration please help, what should i do to resolve this issue. Many Thanks Folks!Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 2.18.04 PM.png

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Jun 22, 2023, 8:25:23 AM6/22/23
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
seems an error on the Vagrantfile you are using
seems
the file have wwwwwq::wq that couldbe some edits trying to save/exit from VIM

try with a default file

mkdir test
cd test
vagrant init -m ubuntu/bionic64
vagrant status

if this works, then you need to make sure your Vagrantfile is correct, so you don't get errors

On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 6:32 AM Oluwafemi <luph...@gmail.com> wrote:
I encountered a problem while trying to run a Vagrant Box on my Mac M1 terminal. I got a syntax error relating to Network configuration please help, what should i do to resolve this issue. Many Thanks Folks!Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 2.18.04 PM.png

GitHub Issues: https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/issues
Discuss: https://discuss.hashicorp.com/c/vagrant/24
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/86d74ec7-7d2e-43d8-a0a7-5768ab960996n%40googlegroups.com.