Vagrant Up Error

Sarah Ahmad

Apr 15, 2021, 12:44:06 AM4/15/21
to Vagrant
Hi,

I keep getting this error when doing Vagrant up:
The SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status. Vagrant
assumes that this means the command failed. The output for this command
should be in the log above. Please read the output to determine what
went wrong.

I looked up at Google but find no solutions. How do I proceed from here?

Thank you

dnmo...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2021, 9:06:16 AM4/15/21
to Vagrant
Can you post your Vagrantfile?

Sarah Ahmad

Apr 16, 2021, 12:59:56 AM4/16/21
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I made some changes (which I can't keep track which changes) and got new error as below. Attached is the vagrant file.

image.png

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Sarah binti Ahmad

APM Engineer

FINTHER TECNOLOGICA

E-02-03

Plaza Kelana Jaya

Jalan SS7/13A, Kelana Jaya

47301 Petaling Jaya

Selangor Darul Ehsan

+603 - 7872 9212 | +6012 - 962 4243

GitHub Issues: https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/issues
Discuss: https://discuss.hashicorp.com/c/vagrant/24
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Vagrant" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/fcf2f84d-c14c-4978-968c-657d0cfd84f6n%40googlegroups.com.
Vagrantfile