Debian 10 proxy problem

Ozan Yesiller

Jun 29, 2021, 3:27:46 AM6/29/21
to Vagrant
Hello,

I am Ozan, a Computer Engineering student.

First of all, I was using Debian 9 as the operating system in a project I was working on. But I'm using it by running it with a vagrant from the Debian 9 box file. When I switch to Debian 10 operating system, when I update proxy settings in vagrant's automatic configuration, apt-get commands do not work. Debian 9 did not have this problem.

My vagrant proxy set code is as follows:

  if Vagrant.has_plugin?("vagrant-proxyconf")
    config.proxy.http = "my proxy adress"
    config.proxy.https = "my proxy adress"
  end

The error instance I get is:
default: E: Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/pyxdg/python-xdg_0.25-5_all.deb Could not resolve 'my proxy addresses'

Thank you for your understanding and I wish you the best of luck.