permission denied @ rb_sysopen

Varun Saini

Mar 19, 2023, 1:32:56 AM3/19/23
to Vagrant
Hi everyone

I was doing a course related to DevOps and we are provided with a project. Before the project began, we have to set up the multi-vms using vagrant.

However, while adding multi-vms I got an error that keeps on coming and coming.

I posted the screenshots, anybody in the community please help me to remove this error.

Screenshot (815).pngScreenshot (815).png

Jim McGinness

Mar 19, 2023, 4:17:46 PM3/19/23
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Somehow in your setup of Vagrant, you have a situation where .vagrant.d/tmp/hosts.local can't be accessed, probably for writing. Check permissions.

 -- jmcg

GitHub Issues: https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/issues
Discuss: https://discuss.hashicorp.com/c/vagrant/24
---