Vagrant box

Tekmans Tekmans

Oct 12, 2021, 12:19:35 PM10/12/21
to Vagrant

Hi

I'm using vagrant to setup remote dev server infrastructure within the end ansible.
The vagrant script needs to be run by different user, from remote location.
As it's dev env, it will be played oftenly.

And to avoid bandwidth usage with box, i would use remote boxes.

I read config.vm.box the only thing is config.vm.box_url.

Is a way to use remote pool storage? something like

config.vm.box: ssh://var/pool/template.qcow2

My context is vagrant + libvirt / kvm.

thx

info vepsun

Dec 20, 2021, 6:21:32 AM12/20/21
to Vagrant
  • Increased Enterprise Cloud Migration to AWS. ...
  • Expertise in Cloud Computing Is Inevitable for IT Professionals. ...
  • AWS Is the Fastest Growing Public Cloud Service. ...
  • AWS Is the Most Widely Used Platform in Cloud Adoption. ...
  • Free-tier Access and Affordable Pricing.
  • www.vepsun.in