Vagrant for VMware Workstation

Amit Chettri

Aug 3, 2022, 10:55:57 AM8/3/22
to Vagrant
Hello,

Somehow i was able to get the vagrant configured to work with my VMware workstation and below are 2 issue that I am looking for some help
  1. After I do vagrant destroy -f the vms are getting delete but at the VMware workstation library, the reference of the vm is still present and when I click on it, I get the prompt to remove it
  2. All the vm that i create are happening in sequence and not in parallel. How can I change this behavior
I hope someone can help and guide on this

Regards
Amit

Adrian Wallaschek

Aug 3, 2022, 3:21:17 PM8/3/22
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
1. seems to be a lobsterman issue had this for ages try with a gui enabled I believe that worked as a workaround (sry it’s been a while since I cared)

2. there is as config entry for this, but if I remember right it had a warning attached. Vagrant can be somewhat flakey, adding concurrency does not improve the situation. But … just give it a try.

Von meinem total fantastischen iPhone X
gesendet 😉

Am 03.08.2022 um 16:56 schrieb Amit Chettri <amitche...@gmail.com>:

Hello,