Welcome to vacuum tubes

ircaudio

Oct 16, 2008, 10:06:52 PM10/16/08
to vacuum tubes
In this group we want to concentrate on the things that we need to
design tubeamps or other equipment using valves, to find the tubes and
other materials, to find a schematic for that old radio or to get an
idea how to calculate the gain of an amplifier etc.

This group contains many links to other web sites to make it easier
for all
of us to obtain information.

If any of you know other interesting links or run into an exciting
problem
involving tubes, please let me know. The vacuum tubes group is a place
discuss it.

Any one can access the pages of this group but to post messages and
start discussions you will need permission because I want to avoid
that irrelevant information isposted on this group.

I appreciate any input to make this group more useful to the vacuum
tube
community.

Jürgen Ewert