Re: [vaccination-respectful-debate] Clarification of Presidential claims

Greg Beattie

Apr 22, 2013, 10:03:16 AM4/22/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
John

None of these things have anything to do with you. You're not even a member. Who passed the email on to you?

Greg

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM, JC <jc_bi...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
Hi Greg,

In your recent email, you wrote "Despite them bringing four expert witnesses, and copious written submission, the plan didn't work."  Can you please confirm who the witnesses were?  Were there four witnesses put on the stand that day?  Did they really bring four witnesses to the hearing?

Secondly, you have also stated "We urgently NEED a handful of people to join with our committee."  Do you mean the official committee of the AVN?  If so, you would need to have a vote on them, surely?  Will you make them aware that they might be liable for any fines that the AVN incurs?

John