Why we chose NOT to vaccinate our child

Natural Immunity Mama

Feb 20, 2014, 10:18:48 PM2/20/14
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
I recently started a blog about Natural Immunity surrounding the fact that we do not vaccinate.

You can visit my blog at: www.naturalimmunitymama.com where you will find a post from today discussing all the reasons why we chose not to vaccinate our child.

I'm hoping to build a resource for other parents who have chosen to not vaccinate their child/ren.

I think it's so important for people to realize that just because one does not vaccinate, does not mean that they have not invested in alternatives and other methods for immunity.  I'd really love to get more of a discussion going about this as it is often left out of most debates.

I'm curious to know if others who have chosen not to vaccinate do anything specific for their immune system both as a preventative measure and/or during exposure to any form of sickness/disease?