Are bacteria and virus' the enemy, or the helpers?

Keith K.

Jan 20, 2014, 8:20:30 AM1/20/14
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
Are bacteria and virus' the enemy, or the helpers?

Well i believe they are mostly helpers if they are naturally occurring and not introduced to the body artificially.

The Innuit have eaten controlled rotting fish/seal for  at least 100's of years. (maybe 1000's) This seems to have been done prior to the heavy winters setting in. i imagine it raises the bacteria count considerably. This i would guess helps them to endure the long winter.
i have personally eaten controlled rotting fish,(small amounts over an 8 day period) and was a little surprised when all it did was make me feel more energised.

Virus' are said to not be a living entity, so what are they doing at the scene of an illness? Are they making things worse? Or are they turning up when things are critical, to help out?

There's plenty more to come, including a comment from a doctor/paediatrician? It's very interesting what she says about bacteria/virus' being present or not being present in children with disease.

Hoping for responses.

BTW i was banned/blocked after about a week debating and sharing info with the SAVN. My comments were always  polite and respectful, yet somewhat controversial according to the Admin..
They said i wasn't blocked, but strange that it happened at the same time one of the admins gave me a warning/ultimatum.

They continually accuse the AVN of the same act., but then they are the the aggressors.(the name Stop The AVN clearly states that) You guys are defending yourselves against all odds. You also have the Government, AMA and many other bodies not favouring you and at times taking the side of the aggressor.
I believe you have some right to call on all available defense mechanisms at your disposal. And if that includes blocking out the aggressors, then so be it!

Cheers, Keith

punter

Jan 27, 2014, 6:46:19 PM1/27/14
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Keith I couldn't agree more (although to be fair I am probably not completely neutral).

As for your stuff on the bacteria etc there are discussions centred around a) germ theory; and b) German New Medicine. Both threads were started by an adherent to the mainstream beliefs but I think I presented sufficient cause for the negative case for germ theory (and a pretty decent positive one for GNM). But again, I would say that wouldn't I?