To the Moderator

Katie Brockie

Jun 23, 2013, 11:30:39 PM6/23/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I know you are probably a busy person, but is it possible to publish our posts faster? (or send us an email if they haven't made it through moderation, so that we can re-write them).
I often have to wait days to see any of my replies published, and in the meantime, other posts overlap, and it gets difficult to have a good discussion.
thanks,
Katie

Moderator

Jul 1, 2013, 2:24:38 AM7/1/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
Hello from the moderator

Yes Katie, your point is taken. I have been pre-occupied with family issues that have prevented me from looking at emails, and then when I did get back to them I found Google had changed its format and I was unable to moderate messages in the way that I had been.

As a consequence of this change I will now only be able to approve or delete messages without giving an explanation to the writer. This change that has created the problem is something I have been unable to find a solution for, so if anyone can tell me how to overcome this limitation in the new Google format please let AVN management know. In the meantime however I will try to turn messages around within a day from this point on, but would request that you all be careful in what and how you write your posts as I can now only approve or delete. There is no opportunity for me to give feedback or explain my decisions.

Moderator