Re: [vaccination-respectful-debate] Challenge, dechallenge, rechallenge

A MacDonald

May 6, 2013, 1:59:40 PM5/6/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
So, if a reaction occurred, would that be a challenge?

May 6, 2013, 7:36:15 PM5/6/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
Andrew,
It is a technique of investigation. The three go together. It was suggested that it could be used for testing vaccination. What do you think?
John

John Cunningham

May 7, 2013, 3:10:42 AM5/7/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
Oh sorry I didn't realise I was referring to you, Tristan.

On 07/05/2013, at 9:30 AM, punter <trista...@hotmail.com> wrote:

No it wasn't.

It was suggested that we should take note of those that have already occurred in the real world as demonstrating that they do cause negative reactions. There is no need to do any more under a specific testing protocol because a) CDR doesn't quantify anything; and b) vaccines are useless anyway.

A MacDonald

May 7, 2013, 4:41:50 PM5/7/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
John,
I think all investigation is good, inclusive of all considerations.
How would you investigate, including vaccines?
Andrew.

John Cunningham

May 7, 2013, 8:46:46 PM5/7/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com