Punter, Katie and Greg

shotinfo

Oct 12, 2011, 7:51:46 PM10/12/11
to Vaccination-Respectful Debate
Hi all,

I'm sorry but this message will, of necessity, need to be very brief.
i have been incredibly busy since my return from the US and I don't
see that changing any time soon so though I don't want to be thought
of as abrupt, I will have to state what I am going to say with great
brevity.

I have read through the posts between Katie Brockie, John Cunningham
and Tristan and have to agree with Tristan that he was falsely accused
of contacting John Cunningham in private and that is what started this
whole thing.

John, you have a strong history of these sorts of private contacts
which ARE, indeed, a form a cyberbullying - I have been the victim of
some of your missives so I am not just pulling this out of thin air.

On this list, we have promised to respect each other and to discuss
the issues of vaccination. If you want this to become another SAVN
page, you will not succeed.

We will not discuss this further. We will not discuss the amount of
time it is taking for our moderators to approve posts. None of this is
your concern and we are doing the best we can as volunteers.

If you would like to discuss the literature around the issues of
vaccine safety, efficacy and the prevention of disease, you are
welcome here. If you are here to disrupt those discussions, you will
have to leave.

Kind regards,
Meryl

Pie eyed

Jun 21, 2013, 4:47:13 AM6/21/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
Am I to understand that "shotinfo" is an alias for Meryl Dorey and that you moderate this forum?

Meryl Dorey

Jul 1, 2013, 3:10:52 AM7/1/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
In this particular forum, my user name is shotinfo. I am not the moderator.