Re: [vaccination-respectful-debate] Congenital rubella syndrome

Greg Beattie

Apr 12, 2013, 5:08:31 AM4/12/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
"According to your book, deaths from rubella declined before vaccination."

John
Can you tell us more about this? What does my book say, exactly?
Greg

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:22 PM, JC <jc_bi...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
Hi Greg,
According to your book, deaths from rubella declined before vaccination.  So what about congenital rubella syndrome?  Does that still occur, or has it been diagnosed as something different as well?  Do vaccinations protect against it?
Oh, and have you found any pro-vax comments from the AVN yet, or shall we just say that you were misquoted?
John

John Cunningham

Apr 14, 2013, 2:30:56 AM4/14/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
Ah good.
So rubella declined as a result of immunisation then?  Therefore congenital rubella syndrome must have also decreased as a result of that same vaccination programme, surely?
John

Greg Beattie

John Cunningham

Apr 15, 2013, 12:19:41 AM4/15/13
to vaccination-re...@googlegroups.com
I agree with you Greg, it doesn't.  Thanks for correcting me.
So what happened to rubella Greg, and congenital rubella syndrome?  I was just thinking about it as a report has surfaced of three women in the US who have given birth to babies with CRS.
John