VA Lighthouse Updates

VA Lighthouse API Support for Developers

Nov 14, 2019, 1:52:28 PM11/14/19
to VA Lighthouse API Support for Developers

Lighthouse Updates

Hello VA Lighthouse Google Group users,

In addition to this newly launched discussion forum, VA Lighthouse has launched a new look for the developer portal at developer.va.gov. There you'll find a Support page with FAQs and a way to Contact Us.

We make every effort to continuously improve our APIs, documentation, and support for the benefit of consumers/developers and Veterans alike. Here are some of the highlights you'll find:

  • Regularly updated documentation and release notes

  • A real-time API status and uptime monitor (Statuspage) - subscribe for outage notifications!

  • An application form where you can instantly receive an API key or OAuth credentials for the sandbox environment.

  • Instructions for being onboarded to production once your app is ready to demo.

  • A monthly VA Lighthouse newsletter - please subscribe!

We're excited to hear your feedback on VA Lighthouse, your use cases, and your onboarding experiences. Please continue to share your thoughts and questions in the Google Group.

Warm regards,

The VA Lighthouse team

This conversation is locked